|1. Could they communicate well with the remodeler?
a. Did the remodeler listen to their concerns?
b. Did the remodeler respond quickly to their questions and requests?
c. Was the remodeler easy to speak with?
2. Were they pleased with the quality of the work?
3. Were they satisfied with the remodeler’s business practices?
4. Did the remodeler add value engineering (cost saving suggestions) and provide price checks (ongoing estimates regarding the finished project)?
5. How close was the preliminary estimate the remodeler provided to the final contract price?
6. How did the remodeler and homeowner resolve any differences that arose during construction?
7. Did work crews show up on time?
8. Were the homeowners comfortable with the trade contractors the builder used?
9. Did the work crew clean up the jobsite daily?
10. Was the job completed on schedule?
11. Did the remodeler fulfill his or her contract to the homeowner’s expectations?
12. Did the contractor stay in touch with the homeowner throughout the whole project?
13. Was a project manager or lead carpenter on the site every day?
14. Was supervision adequate?
15. Did the homeowner find the remodeler easy to reach?
16. If the homeowner hired an architect, how well did the remodeler work with that architect?
17. Did the remodeler hold regular progress meetings with the homeowner?
18. Were final details finished in a timely manner?
19. Would you use this remodeler again without hesitation?
20. Was the remodeler trustworthy?
21. Do you believe that you got good, satisfactory value for the money spent?
22. How has the remodeler handled warranty claims?
23. Would you recommend the remodeler unconditionally?